How do I change or reset my password on Facebook?
If you know your current password, you can change it:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings
- Click Password
- Type your current and new passwords
- Click Save Changes
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you’re still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.